Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chugging along

We have made great progress on the school room this past week! It is really starting to take shape and adding to my excitement! I am working on a list of stuff from Rainbow Resource to order, and would love to pick up some basic little computer for down there just for school stuff! But we are defiantly just at the point of finish the room and go! I love it!
Lucy is still chugging along with her Scholastic ready readers picking them up and reading them on her own several times a day! I also got my "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy lessons" book yesterday and I am looking through that. It appears a bit strange to me but we are going to give it a whirl. I am just worried it may confuse her a bit since she has quite a grasp already, but I figure she still doesn't have any clue when a letter make a long or silent sound so this may help! Even I dont know a start date I think I want to make a list lesson plan type thing started for the beginning just so when day one starts I feel like I have a starting point.
There is tons more homeschool stuff running through my head at the moment but I guess that will be topic for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment